[Techtalk] Keyboards & No-Start

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 19 17:25:06 EST 2002

Beth & All,

    Thanks for the reply's, each has allowed me further insight. When I
am feeling brave I'll try to mount the hda6 in the CL. It is a reiserfs.
I am going to go read a bit more about it(mounting). Beth your example
is a great help.  Eventually the 'now' hda is going somewhare else, it
is probably a good exersize to get the stuff I want off it then remove
it from the box. I am not now sure it is worth the time to fix the
a try.
    What can I expect when I remove the drive(hda)? I have a cdrw ready
to take it's place. Primary will have the cd and cdrw,  secondary will
have two hd's, now hdc & hdd. Will the numbering need to be changed ?
Anyone see a problem with this set-up?

    It would be nice to hear a few more comments on keyboards. What I
like is a soft touch and large return key. Anyone else have a "bent'
keyboard or tried one?  The Mac one I like has rubber domes under the
keys, it has a crisp short throw, light feel.

    Andrew