[Techtalk] linux on ibook

pheret at pheret.com pheret at pheret.com
Fri Oct 18 11:42:44 EST 2002

hi all.  i have a question:  does anyone know how to switch virtual
terminals using linux on an ibook?  i have an old tangerine machine that i
just got linux running on (which is fabulous -- i have not read a book or
a magazine or even gone on my desktop since i got this thing -- why move
when i can ssh?) and so far everything is good, i have figured out most of
the keystrokes i need (it's a bit different, as it's a laptop) but i
cannot for the life of me figure out how to switch virtual terminals (not
in x).  the normal ctrl-f1, etc., does not work . . . any clues?

thanks in advance!

pheret

god at pheret.com
3.1415926535897932384626433832791