[Techtalk] Applications for writing dissertation

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 15 17:53:58 EST 2002

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 07:22:21AM +1000, Shuying wrote:

> Actually, if you want to use a WYIWYG tool, texMac isn't too bad. It's got
> a math mode and you can include graphics with it..

There's also a package called preview-latex
(http://preview-latex.sourceforge.net) which gives you pseudo-WYSIWYG
LaTeX editing in recent versions of (X)Emacs.

--
Cliff Crawford               ::               cjc26 at cornell dot edu
We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us think we can