[Techtalk] linuxchix gpg-keyring

Claudine Chionh claudine at chionh.org
Fri Oct 11 11:08:37 EST 2002

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 04:35:37PM +0200, Gina Lanik wrote:

> I noticed that some people here on the list use pgp/gpg - and I wondered
> if someone was interested in creating a "linuxchix keyring"? The chances
> for an actual keysigning (-event) are probably low but we could at least
> give it a try...

This *could* be co-ordinated through the chapters.  And there are a few
chix who travel a fair bit.

I have a GPG key but haven't found it convenient because I move about
between different machines.  (Though my situation could be getting more
centralised now.)

Claudine

--
Claudine Chionh - Melbourne, AU - +61 418 592 269
Melbourne Linuxchix chapter - http://melbourne.linuxchix.org/