[Techtalk] Someone Infected?

Malcolm-Rannirl rannirl-lc at otherkin.net
Mon Oct 7 10:22:51 EST 2002

On Sunday 06 October 2002 10:52 pm, Carla Schroder wrote:

> If you run it through Spamcop, you should be able to find out exactly where
> it came from.

I've had a couple over the weekend (similar profile to the klez ones, except
'from' and 'return-path' are the same, I don't run windows anywhere anymore
so I'm not up to date on what that might mean). It's definitely from someone
who is (or was) on either techtalk or courses, as those are the only lists
I'm subscribed to with this alias.

--
We find comfort among those who agree with us--growth among those who don't.
- Frank A Clark