[Techtalk] Caching-only Name Server

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Thu Oct 3 18:31:45 EST 2002

I've been using my provider's name servers but am wanting to set up
a caching-only name server to speed up email.  I run apache,
sendmail and a mailing list server (Mailman).  The caching-name
server should speed up mail coming from my server.  My question is,
will the other computers (Windoze machines) be able to use the
caching server?

--
Raquel
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker.  Expose your