[Techtalk] Cisco VPN client on Debian testing?

Michelle Murrain tech at murrain.net
Wed Nov 13 12:08:18 EST 2002

Hi,

Has anyone out there had experience with Cisco's 5.2.7 (or earlier)
VPN client and debian?

I'm trying to install it, and I'm getting stuck on the installer
looking for the source code. I have the source installed and
configured, sitting in /usr/src/linux. It doesn't seem to recognize
that as the correct place. Does anyone know what exactly is the
client installer is looking for? If I know that, I can tell it the
correct directory.

Any tips appreciated. Thanks!
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Technology Consulting
tech at murrain.net     http://www.murrain.net
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575

"A vocation is where the world's hunger & your great gladness meet."
Frederick Buechner