[Techtalk] Moz-a-browser II

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 11 10:16:30 EST 2002

Hi All,

	I am tired, Mozilla crashes continously 5-6 times a day. As of today, I
have stopped looking for the cause, My latest info was to disable a font
server(xjs or xfs?), tried that. I quit. (1.0, 1.01, 1.1, 1.2)

	Has anyone tried Phoenix?  I could use a pointer or two about
installing it. Yes, I know it is based on Moz, but maybe, just maybe it
will work longer. My major want next to not crashing is pop-up blocking.

	Also a word or two about you favorite *stable* browser would be
appreaciated.

	Hamster; was it you who has a dual monitor? I believe the dual monitor
in responsible for my Mozilla trouble. What is your experience.

	Andrew