[Techtalk] Install went wrong

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Sat Nov 9 18:49:17 EST 2002

Andrew,

> 	I too have two Vid cards and monitors, hence xinerama is in use, that
> is what peaked my interest.

Oh in that case I think that if there is a ./configure --with-xinerama (or whatever the exact syntax is) option, then you will be able to do some funky stuff.

> In about
> two-three weeks there could be a foot of snow and temperatures not
> exceeding freezing for week or more, can I sent some to England?

Youre welcome to send some here (Netherlands). Recent years havent seen anywhere near the amount of snow we used to get. Although my feet are still cold.

Hamster