[Techtalk] Install went wrong

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 9 12:32:36 EST 2002

Thanks Hamster,
	I will look for a developer package, on the CD, the doc's mentioned
one, I guesed it was already installed.
	I too have two Vid cards and monitors, hence xinerama is in use, that
is what peaked my interest.
	On another thread we were talking about weather, It is a rare warm day
here in New England (N.E. US, Maine) my dog opened the door to the
outside about 90 minutes ago, my desk is only step away. I am just now
thinking it might be time to close it, a beautiful day. In about
two-three weeks there could be a foot of snow and temperatures not
exceeding freezing for week or more, can I sent some to England?
Meredydd I can only guess but you must be in the south.?

	Andrew