[Techtalk] Error installing the driver of my 10/100MB Ethernet card

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Fri Nov 8 14:53:45 EST 2002

Meredydd Luff wrote:
> On Friday 08 November 2002 11:02, Magni Onsoien wrote:
>
>>I know, but I don't know if it in fact was from lspci - it was from KDE
>>control center, does that use lspci or something else?
>
> It uses lspci - indeed, the version I have at least just displays the output
> of lspci in a text box!
>

>>Running the command kudzu could also detect the card and find a driver
>>for it. Kudzu will probably find the driver if it says it detects the
>>card.
>
> Oh yeah, if kudzu likes it I'd think you'd be home and dry (which is, by the
> way, something I'd rather appreciate right now - I'm at school and soaking
> wet. I hate English weather!)

tell me about it... i hate english autumns, they're the most depressing
part of the year... by the time you get to winter its dryer and you've
got acclimatised.... ugh, all this rain and its soooo dark!

m~

--
"While UNIX says ``I'm sorry you can't do that'', MacOS has exactly two
error messages. It either goes ``eep?'' or the setup box is simply not

- Alan Cox