[Techtalk] [Fwd: problems unmounting nfs on shutdown]

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Fri Nov 8 12:00:23 EST 2002

thanks heaps conor...
hey no probs! yeah i know these impossible keyboard things! im bad
enough when i end up with mine set in american by mistake.
i did wonder for a moment whether it might be the stale entries thing
again and if i should try running your script... but i hadnt mounted
anything on the network yet...
thanx heaps
m~

--
"While UNIX says ``I'm sorry you can't do that'', MacOS has exactly two
error messages. It either goes ``eep?'' or the setup box is simply not

- Alan Cox