[Techtalk] Moz-a-browser

Andrew showork at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 8 00:10:14 EST 2002

Hi All,

	In setting my e-mail client (Sylpheed) to open Mozilla (1.2b) on a
double of a link, it starts-up the program, which is good, but, how do I
tell it just to open a new window when the browser is already up and
running?
	Now listed, is the current browser location, do I add --new window,,,,
exactly how is it written?	 Now it is "/usr/local/Mozilla_1.2/./mozilla
'%s'"

	On another note, someone here suggested I eliminate the "/mozilla" at
the end for better "form" (syntax?) ? I tried that it did not work. Why?

	Thank You all,
	Andrew