[Techtalk] understanding cdrecord

Mick Timony madra at gis.net
Sun Nov 3 15:33:59 EST 2002

I agree, most of the GUI cd creation software is unintuitive and hard to
work. After trying many different GUI tools (thank be to apt-get on
Debian) I've finally settled on gcombust. If you have not tried either
of these I'd suggest you try it http://www.abo.fi/~jmunsin/gcombust/ or
another GUI tool eroaster.

I can't really answer your question (maybe someone else can :), but a
quick search on google turned this up:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=cdrecord+iso+-pad&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=ip9U8.212671%24R61.76313%40rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net&rnum=4

    cdrecord treats iso images correctly by default. Just something like

    cdrecord -v speed=8 dev=0,0,0 -data image.iso

Luck
Mick

--
Mick Timony