[Techtalk] block spam

Malcolm-Rannirl rannirl-lc at otherkin.net
Thu May 16 18:09:47 EST 2002

On Friday 17 May 2002 12:43 am, kansas_kennedy at phreaker.net wrote:

> Now, I want to block anything and everything from that particular domain
> coming to my machine through K-mail and instead, if possible, bouce that
> mail back to the root at thatdomain with the full header.

> Anyone knows how can I do this?

Perfectly possible with kmail filters.
In fact the filter you tried is almost correct.
However you need to change the "any header equals @foo.com" from "from" to
"contains". Otherwise it requires an exact match.
If you feel confident with regexps you can match a specific pattern, but
"@thatdomain" should work fine.

--
There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving,
and that's your own self.

<<  This email is monitored by the US government under the auspice  >>
<< of the USA act. For private communication, ask me for my PGP key >>
<< ----- PGP: envelopes for email - www.pgp.com www.gnupg.org ----- >>