[Techtalk] keyboard shortcut for "paste" in X-Windows

Glenda R. Snodgrass grs at theneteffect.com
Wed May 1 15:57:00 EST 2002

Does anyone know if there is/what is the keyboard shortcut for "paste" in
X-Windows?  I often use my middle button to copy text from one window to
another and I'd like to be able to use a keyboard shortcut to paste it
into a terminal window when I'm typing, but I haven't a clue where to find
such a thing.  I use WindowMaker, and I've gone through all my keyboard
setup and preference options but didn't find it anywhere, so I'm thinking
if it exists, then it's a general X-windows thing.  Anyone know? or point
me to where I can find out?

--
Glenda R. Snodgrass

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(251) 433-0196