[Techtalk] It's JunkBuster

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Sat Mar 30 11:47:52 EST 2002

At 3/30/02 05:23 AM , Beth Johnson wrote:

>Hey, you were being cautious, that's okay.  MicroSucks is pretty funny
>though, especially as I remember how I feel everytime I look at file
>types under Windoze and see that HTML documents are called Microsoft
>HTML Document, like they invented it instead of being Billy-come-lately
>into the internet scene.

That's changeable, though -- on my system, they're "Mozilla Hyertext Markup
Language Document"s. Not that Mozilla invented the stuff any more than MS
did, of course.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Why can't I live a life for me?
  Why should I take the abuse that's served?
  Why can't they see they're just like me?
  I'm not the one that's so absurd!"
                                                 --Ministry,
                                                  "Every Day is
                                                   Halloween"