[Techtalk] Minicom to Cisco from Linux?

Raven, corporate courtesan raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Fri Mar 22 03:49:34 EST 2002

Heya --

Quoth Liz Young (Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 05:29:14PM -0800):
> Try ttyS0(zero) for the first serial port.

	That worked like a charm.  I can't believe I spent five hours on
that.  [wry grin]  Mental note: Linux starts counting at zero.  Doh.

	Thanks very much.  You've saved me from having to cave in and
use an NT laptop.  (I'm on deadline for tomorrow for these routers.)

Cheers,
Raven

"And then we release the killer bees, with dogs in their mouths!"
  -- ChrisJ, on "get away from my router" tactics