[Techtalk] list subscription nightmare.

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Tue Mar 12 15:04:09 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 13:22, Walt wrote:

> ><pippin at fred.net>: host mail.fred.net[216.127.136.211] said: 554
> >     <unknown[203.27.58.91]>: Client host rejected: Your IP is questionable.
> >     Please email support at xecu.net to be granted access.
> >Reporting-MTA: dns; www.linuxchix.org
> >Arrival-Date: Sun,  3 Mar 2002 05:43:15 +1100 (EST)
>
> Despite numerous requests, they wouldn't
> change whatever it is that's causing that
> so I switched subscription email addresses.

Did they tell you WHY they consider us questionable?
Did they even tell you if it was us, or if it was upstream of us?

If you can find out those, then if we're on a list we can apply to be
taken off it. If we're doing something insecure, we can correct that.

But only if we know.

Thanks

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/