[Techtalk] math and programming

Derek Arnold darnold at uakron.edu
Tue Mar 5 19:01:04 EST 2002

You hit the nail right on the head.  People underestimate the power of support.  Even if they don't know calculus or c++ or whatever you happen to be
working on, the support of a good companion/family member is invaluable.  I feel like I have really been going at it alone with my career and my
schooling and I feel like I am paying for it.  People say, focus on finishing school...it's hard when it's you all alone. :-(
-Derek

P.S. Melanie, even though we have never met, congrats on your child :-)