[Techtalk] LILO Not Taking Keyboard Input?

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Fri Jun 28 18:33:17 EST 2002

Hi there. I've got a Slackware 8.0 system with lilo 21.7-5 on a homebrewed
Pentium 133. When I boot the machine, LILO appears to work normally... as
long as you don't try hitting "Tab" for a menu of available kernels to
boot. If you do give it keyboard input, of any type, it seems to just
silently ignore it.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? Thansk in advance.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Wind in wings,/Two angels falling
  To die like this/With a last kiss..."
                                                 --Siouxsie and the