[Techtalk] Re: Techtalk digest, Vol 1 #570 - 5 msgs

Marian Routh malke at attbi.com
Tue Jun 18 20:59:37 EST 2002

On Tue June 18 2002 2:43 pm, techtalk-request at linuxchix.org wrote:
> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:26:25 -0700
> From: L J Laubenheimer <ljl at rahul.net>
> To: techtalk at linuxchix.org
> Subject: Re: [Techtalk] Report on CrossOver Office
>
> Malke,
>
> Can I post this as a software review??  Or do you want to
> format/change it first for web posting?
>
>                                         Linda

I'd be honored if you'd post this as a software review.  I don't think I
want to change anything because I thought carefully about what I was
writing.  As regards the formatting, you'd probably do a much better
job than I would.  The people at CodeWeavers have done such an
incredible job on this program and provide such sterling support that
I'd love for them to get public commendation.  As an update, Huw Davies
of CXOffice tech support, after an astounding amount of attention and
cleverness, solved my problem of Word and Excel not printing in color.
Now those apps are perfect, and I'm very happy.  Where are you going to
post the review?  I want to see my name in lights (blush, blush).  Let
me know if you need anything further on this.

Cheers,

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers