[Techtalk] domain name problem

Malcolm Tredinnick malcolm at commsecure.com.au
Wed Jun 12 16:31:10 EST 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 11:26:28PM -0700, Dave North wrote:
[...]
> Perhaps the earlier poster gave you more useful information, but I can
> tell you (and it gave me a bit of a giggle) that "arbeitsgruppe" is
> Deutsch for "workgroup."

Completely OT, but...

The silver lining here is that it's a beautiful case of English speakers
being bitten by a case of the whole app not being totally/correctly
localised for them. Given the large number of times this happens to
non-English speakers, it struck me as nice to see once or twice (in an
educational sense).

Malcolm