[Techtalk] problem setting up nat

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Tue Jun 11 19:52:11 EST 2002

Hi,

I'm running a RH73 machine with the sole purpose of doing NAT, and it works perfectly "out the box".

Is there any reason why you recompiled the kernel? You dont need to recompile the kernel that comes with RH73 in order to get NAT working. You only need to install the iptables rpm.

Sorry though, I cant answer your unresolved symbols question.

Hamster