[Techtalk] Poll: who uses Linux in a business setting

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at cornell.edu
Sat Jul 27 20:34:29 EST 2002

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 11:17:36PM +0000, Carla Schroder wrote:

> Just curious who actually uses Linux for work: for your own business, serving
> customers, anything beyond tinkering in your back bedroom. Show of hands,
> please.

We're using it in the research lab I work in, but not for long...the PHB
and the current sysadmin have decided to replace our Linux server with
one of these:

<http://www.apple.com/xserve/>

running OS X Server.  ::sniff, sniff::

--
Cliff Crawford            ::           cjc26 at cornell dot edu
"I don't think the damage Kraftwerk did to our culture has been