[Techtalk] Re: [Newchix] squirrelmail

Dushyanth Harinath dushy at symonds.net
Sat Jul 27 12:22:02 EST 2002

Hi ,

 * <wolf at wolfrising.net> wrote from a remote bunker :
> My squirrel mail problem is that I can send mail out but I can't
> receive the responses sent back.

IMAP is used to check the mails received in your mailbox. The MTA (mail
server) is responsible for sending, receiving mails and storing it in
users mailboxes. So your problem is mostly with the MTA not able to
receive mails for your domain. A few things comes to my mind, a) Do you
have a MX record for your domain pointing to your mail server , b) What
MTA are you using ?

cheers
dushyanth
--
Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!

http://symonds.net/~dushy