[Techtalk] 802.11b Again not "2"

/dev/null dev_null at iriXx.org
Sat Jul 27 02:08:23 EST 2002

have you tried modprobe wvlan_cs or modprobe wavelan_cs ?

this is pretty good... although im just learning here too so im a bit
lost with some of the more detailed stuff:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Wireless-HOWTO-5.html#ss5.1

bw

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email