[Techtalk] Poll: who uses Linux in a business setting

Gina Lanik geekgrrl at geekgrrl.priv.at
Fri Jul 26 10:06:58 EST 2002

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 11:17:36PM +0000, Carla Schroder wrote:
> Just curious who actually uses Linux for work: for your own business, serving
> customers, anything beyond tinkering in your back bedroom. Show of hands,
> please.

*raises-hand*

Sysadmin for around a dozen Linux machines, a few HP-UX boxen, a few
Solaris boxen, workstation being Linux only, as I'm one of "those
UNIX/Server people"... *grin*

1 Linux-only box (my SO's), 1 Linux/Windows-box (mine) and 2 more when
we move to the new apartment (Sun Ultra1 and an old IBM microchannel
box) at home, the Sun and IBM boxen will naturally/eventually have Linux
on them. =)

cheers,

Gina
--
"bastard operators from hell" anagrams to "shatterproof armored balls".
-- Cliff Miller