[Techtalk] Poll: who uses Linux in a business setting

Raven Alder raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Fri Jul 26 00:35:42 EST 2002

Heya --

Quoth Carla Schroder (Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 11:17:36PM +0000):
> Just curious who actually uses Linux for work: for your own business, serving
> customers, anything beyond tinkering in your back bedroom. Show of hands,
> please.

	Me.  At my job-I'm-leaving I helped administer several Linux
servers.  At my new job, I'll be doing that and some
international-crypto-stuff on Linux.

Cheers,
Raven

"There is no middle ground/ Or that's how it seems,
 For us to walk or to take.
 Instead we tumble down/ Either side left or right,
 To love or to hate."
  -- Peter Murphy, "A Strange Kind of Love"