[Techtalk] Webmail?

Davis, Jennifer JDavis at JUSTICE.GC.CA
Thu Jul 18 11:54:58 EST 2002

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good webmail package out there?  I
used to use w3mail from w3mail.org, but it is pop-only and it is now
commerical, and naturally, being the organised person I am, I tossed the
backup cds away that had the binaries on them.  My preference would be for
IMAP, but when I am logging in remotely, POP-only is fine.  I've tried
downloading tools from sourceforge, but I can't seem to get any to work.

I don't have a problem paying for software, pre se, but $300 ($200US) is
just too much to spend on an email client that 2 people use.  If I were to
open the server up to many people, I would definitely consider w3mail.