[Techtalk] weirdest spam I ever saw- Time Travelers

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Mon Jul 15 10:43:52 EST 2002

Has anyone considered that this might be serious?  We shouldn't be making
fun of something that could after all be true, and also vitally important
to someone. I mean, is it really that much more weird than a burning bush
that talks?

I think maybe I'll answer this ad ... I'll let you know what happens
yesterday.

Jen