[Techtalk] DocBook SGML to PDF conversion

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Wed Jul 10 08:50:17 EST 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 05:58:47PM +0530, Dushyanth Harinath wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Iam trying to convert an SGML document to PDF format. Iam able to
> convert the SGML document to chunked and non chunked html but not to
> PDF. The commands iam using are below.

I don't really know much about jade or sgml2pdf conversion, but I do
know we do it all the time at the LDP. You might take a look at our
setup in cvsview.tldp.org. Sorry I can't help more than that.

It would be in the /builder directory.

Good luck,

--
David C. Merrill                         http://www.lupercalia.net
Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net
Lead Developer                                 http://www.tldp.org

At the age of fifteen, he had already learned silence.
	-- from "A Child's History of Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan