[Techtalk] Sound on RH7.2

Hamster hamster at hamsternet.org
Thu Jul 4 14:24:33 EST 2002

Matt,

I'm not sure of the exact location of the utilites I'm about to mention cause my RH box doesnt have X on it at the moment, but click on the K, then hopefully there is a menu called Multimedia, then a submenu off there called Sound. In that menu, choose the Sound Mixer icon. From there you should be able to bump up the master volume controls.

I do think its silly too that the mixer item in the control panel doesnt actually contain volume controls. Maybe that has been fixed in kde3, but then again maybe not :)

HTH

Hamster