[Techtalk] simple reference book on Linux

Kristina Jareckaite kristi at erdves.lt
Thu Jan 31 22:29:02 EST 2002

Lalah, and here goes my own mistake... Slackware Linux Unleashed is a SAMS
publishing (I've written it's published by O'Reilly).

Someone mentioned the One Page Linux Manual? Is the server of its original
location really down? I haven't checked it, but I've dropped that manual on
mine one in case you need it ... check the

www.erdves.lt/kristi/books/

Just a little note - we're experiencing minor problems at the moment so the
traffic might be not too satisfying, anyway everything's to be all right
later on.

 - Kristi -