[Techtalk] at wit's end with PHP to MySQL

Kai MacTane kmactane at GothPunk.com
Wed Jan 30 19:05:59 EST 2002

At 1/30/02 05:56 PM , Linda wrote:
>The  mysql.sock file  is in the   /var/lib/mysql  directory.
>I created a symbolic link to it in the   /tmp  directory. This was one
>of the solutions I found on the web.

Crap. Well, then I'm out of ideas (I don't speak PHP). sorry.

                                                 --Kai MacTane
"Friends of science and sensuality,
  They seek the silence and the horror of the shadows..."
                                                 --Charles Baudelaire,
                                                  "Cats"