[Techtalk] Rebooting problem.

leslie at freakybutt.net leslie at freakybutt.net
Wed Jan 23 16:51:50 EST 2002

I finally figured out my problem after taking the computer apart checking
things out and putting it all back together again only for it to do the
same thing. Apparently the new harddrive i had put in is a bit stubborn I
ran scandisk on the harddrive and what do you know no more random reboots.
Weird stuff.

- Leslie