[Techtalk] Gnome 2.0

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Fri Jan 18 22:14:53 EST 2002

I believe they mean Nikolas Tesla- is it a requirement of computer writers
that they are unable to spell?- tho I'm not sure what bug reporting has to do
with it. Tesla theorized a super-weapon, a death ray, that could destroy
remote targets, and everything in the path leading to them.

Anyway he was a marvelously original thinker, if you haven't read about his
life it's fascinating. He really should be known for more than the Tesla
coil, and his supposed death ray.
--
Carla Schroder, ace PC goddess