[Techtalk] DDS4?

Adric adric at adric.net
Wed Jan 16 13:53:01 EST 2002

Hi all,

	I'm about to be responsible for a web-server build, and since
this client actually has some money, we get to do it right. (..)  One
of the things I am checking on is the tape drive support / backup
software situation.  This beast is going to have an IBM DDS4 DAT, and
so I've been trying to confirm support and otherwise prepare myself..

  Google, g groups, and LDP have all not really produced much info of use.

  Anybody have any experience with this kit? What am I getting myself into? :)

TIA,
adric at adric.net