[Techtalk] rxvt - was: Re: End key no longer goes to EOL

Tania M. Morell tmorell at myquadrant.net
Tue Jan 15 02:05:07 EST 2002

boy, yellow on black is about the most intolerable color schemes for on my
eyes.  my eyes get very stressed and cause headaches and bad migraines.
I'm normally in front of the screen about 15 hours a day most days 8 hours
on my days off.    I like black non-bright yellow or white on black.    At
work, i use white on deep ocean blue.   Actually, to help my eyes, I turn
the brightness & contrast waaaay down.

-T

         T a n i a
www.myquadrant.net