[Techtalk] where to buy Corel WPSuite 2000 for Linux

Glenda R. Snodgrass grs at theneteffect.com
Mon Jan 14 20:21:40 EST 2002

Well, folks, I'm beginning to think that this suite is truly dead.  I
ordered it from CDW 2 weeks ago, and today learned my order had been
cancelled because the product is no longer available.  I then checked
warehouse.com (for fun), linuxmall.com and linuxcentral.com, to no avail.
Of course it hasn't been in the Corel online store forever already.

Anywhere have any other ideas where to buy this right now?  I have two
clients wanting to buy but no one willing to take their money. :(

--
Glenda R. Snodgrass

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(251) 433-0196