[Techtalk] rxvt - was: Re: End key no longer goes to EOL

Glenda R. Snodgrass grs at theneteffect.com
Sun Jan 13 18:01:25 EST 2002

> short sight? He can't remember the references, but recalls
> reading that people with short sight generally benefitted from
> amber and brown colours; and people with long sight did better
> with lilacs and purples.

I've never heard that theory before, but I can speak from my own
experience that I do -much- better with beige/amber/brown colors, and I'm
extremely nearsighted.  My SO thinks my color schemes are pretty horrible
<g> but the deep beige/sand/khaki background colors are soothing to my
eyes.  I'd be interested in any technical reason for that.

--
Glenda R. Snodgrass

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(251) 433-0196