[Techtalk] Hosting multiple websites from one user on Apache

Amber delirium at javanet.com
Fri Jan 11 01:09:13 EST 2002

I am not root, therefore I am trying to host it out of my home directory. I
_looked_ in the docs (but thanks for the suggestion) and after following
what little there was in there about such a thing, turned to fellow users. I
will re-peruse, but as far as I know, I am configured as they suggest.
Thanks,
-Amber