[Techtalk] C programming "course"

Malcolm-Rannirl rannirl-yhogroups at otherkin.net
Wed Jan 9 20:44:21 EST 2002

> Quoth Michelle Murrain (Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 05:52:51PM -0500):

> > Book: How about starting with the classic, Kernighan and Ritchie? Another

I'd recommend against trying to learn from K&R. Have a copy as reference, yes,
it's very good at that. It's not easy to learn from though (tried that one
myself).

> > Other book ideas?

for C++ yes. I'm too out of date on good C books though.

Raven:
> 	I don't have the time right now, but would happily coordinate
> /help run one on networking or security in the future,

I'd be interested in both.

--
I don't sleep so I don't dream
So I don't wake up frightened

<<  This email is monitored by the US government under the auspice  >>
<< of the USA act. For private communication, ask me for my PGP key >>