[Techtalk] Hosting multiple websites from one user on Apache

Amber delirium at javanet.com
Wed Jan 9 19:16:14 EST 2002

Hey all, I have been poking around with this for a few days now, and haven't gotten it to work quite right yet. Does anyone know what has to be done in httpd.conf to get more than one site hosting off of a users directory? I am setting the document root as just another folder in my home directory, but that doesn't work. Is there a specific way I have to reference it? Or a specific location it has to be in? Would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks,
Amber