[Techtalk] What other unix lists do y'all subscribe to?

Tania Morell tmorell at myquadrant.net
Tue Jan 8 18:27:16 EST 2002

From: "Raven, corporate courtesan" <raven at oneeyedcrow.net>
> Heya --
>
> What sort of a thing are you looking for?  A format similar to
> techtalk, with problems and fixes?  Sysadmin?  Security?  Programming?
> All of the above?

sysadmin apecifically.   or something like techtalk.  linuxflux is pretty
much an 'everything goes'  list (everything techical pertaining to unix,
that is)  That's what I'm looking for.
A freebsd list would be great too.  We're moving slowly from irix to
freebsd.   slow enough to allow me to put off learning it, but the time is
coming i'm afraid where it would do me some good to not be so ignorant
anymore..   if can recommend one, i'd be happy to try it.

securities, bugtrack, solaris, mutt users ... don't interest me, i'm afraid.

-T