[Techtalk] What other unix lists do y'all subscribe to?

Tania Morell tmorell at myquadrant.net
Tue Jan 8 13:20:57 EST 2002

[I hope it isn't taboo to ask this question here.]

I've been looking for good linux forums/mailing lists to subscribe to.  So
far the only other one i'm a member of is the Florida Linux Users eXchange
(aka, "FLUX" - flux.org - i live in FL) One of their longtime members turned
me on to it when he taught a linux certification class at nifty which I
attended.  Linuxchix and linuxflux are great but I'd like to broaden the
variety and increase the number of problems/fixes I read about.

Any suggestions?

-T