On topic! (Re: [Techtalk] addressbook/calendar on Linux server + Win on desktop + PDA)

Mary Gardiner linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Jan 3 16:18:57 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 06:44:31PM -0600, Glenda R. Snodgrass wrote:
> I'm hoping this isn't too OT, tho I'm not yet sure exactly how broad are
> the parameters on this list. :)

It's not even remotely OT. I believe the topic for this list is "I'm
doing something that somehow involves computers running Linux," or
officially "Linuxchix list for discussion of technical issues" which
your post fits nicely. Other Unix-like operating systems are
occasionally discussed. I don't think I've ever seen a pure-Windows
thread, but I suspect one or two from a stumped Linuxchick would be OK,
although we'd hardly be the best people to ask!

-Mary.

--
Mary Gardiner
<mary at puzzling.org>