[Techtalk] Gnome

Aaron Mulder ammulder at alumni.princeton.edu
Fri Feb 22 12:03:05 EST 2002

	I would claim that a solution like this defeats the purpose of
runlevels.  It would be best to change the default runlevel (in
/etc/inittab) to one that doesn't expect an X login, rather than removing
X from the runlevel that does.  In any case, I suspect the machine in
question is configured with a default runlevel other than 2 if it's using
a graphical login.

Aaron