[Techtalk] Gnome

Aaron Mulder ammulder at alumni.princeton.edu
Fri Feb 22 09:32:13 EST 2002

	And for what it's worth, you can change the runlevel (whether it's
always in X-Windows or shows console logins, etc.) on the fly with the
command "telinit #" where # is, as below, 3 for console or 5 for
X-Windows.  This command should be run as root with nothing else going on,
as it tends to close everything and revert to an appropriate login screen.

Aaron