[Techtalk] Laptop screen

hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Sun Feb 10 20:32:56 EST 2002

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 11:19:04AM -0000 or thereabouts, Rain wrote:
> Hiya all,
>
> I have an oldish Twinhead laptop, its a Pentium 166 with a twelve inch tft
> panel screen.  I am installing Debian on it but i don't know the parrameters
> to use for the Horizontal and Vertical settings.  I have checked the manual
> but that sort of detail is not in there.
>
> Any ideas please,

I think knowing the name/number for the machine itself would help.
Best bet is the Linux for Laptops site and go down the (few) entries
under Twinhead hoping someone has your machine or something similar.

http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/twinhead.html

Failing that, Google -- but I bet it points back to the laptops site :)

Telsa